Sample OHMS Interview Files
Your OHMS Viewer has been installed. For testing purposes, these files have been included.
- Sample File #1 (Video, Vimeo, Index Only)
- Sample File #2 (Video, YouTube, Index Only)
- Sample File #3 (Audio, Hosted, Index + Transcript)
- Sample File #4 (Audio, SoundCloud, Index only)
- Sample File #5 (Video, Hosted, Index + Transcript)
- Sample File #6 (Audio, Hosted, Bi-Lingual Index + Transcript/Translation)
- Sample File #7 (Video, Vimeo, Transcript + Translation)
These examples are examples provided by the Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History, University of Kentucky Libraries and are not meant for public distribution for purposes other than testing your viewer.
- In order to make your interviews work in the OHMS Viewer, you will need to place your OHMS XML files into your cachefiles directory, and then link to the xml files.
- Your cachefiles directory is located here: (/home/domain_name/public_html/web_directory/)
- Your link will need to be constructed like this: (http:domain_name/web_directory/viewer.php?cachefile=xml_filename.xml)